Wednesday, June 5, 2013

i dreamed him??!!

we just came home on Monday in wee hours around 2am as we were stucked in the terrible jam at Highway... tired and felt like lazy to bath but forced to bath as i wanted to refresh myself... ignored the kids as they were terribly tiring, knocked off very sooner after reached the bed...

oh well, after bathed and got myself ready to lie on the bed....

very sleepy and i can't take any longer to look at my phone, i gonna slept just like that....

*ding-dang*

i dreamed of him... Mr Dimple Guy!

weird?!!

"he smiled and holding my hand... then another scenes, he was kissing me... daannggg... he almost dragged me to bed... O_O "

afterward, i woke up because something bothered me...

then i recalled that dream...

i asked myself why he appeared in my mind when i didn't need him anymore.... grrrr.... i didn't sure if he had the same dream as mine? *wondering*

i don't know who miss who????!!!

*long sighs*


xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment