Tuesday, February 5, 2013

about credit card

my colleague, Ms Lim shared with me about how good it is from Citibank. she even helped to take the Citibank credit card form which she had spoken with the lass who is working at Citibank Sunway Pyramid, told her about my condition. hence, she chosen this kind of credit card which is free for life.


see?

any differences?

currently i am holding Maybank credit cards. like below... :: Maybank Mastercard and Amex ::




so why not i try another since it's no harm to apply and cut after a half year? oh well, this sounds interesting. why? this credit card is called "Choice"... is able to purchase in the worldwide and even from shopping online. cash rebate 50% from the amount of purchasing such like if i buy Rm100 product, this bank would give me back rebate Rm50... so on... etc.

but sometimes it tends to be dangerous if over spending on the credit cards and owe with the bank too much causing it might blacklist! will be difficult when purchasing the asset and liability in the future!

have the credit card has many advantages and disadvantages. we need to be smarter bit and discipline in controlling on the spending when using the credit card!

at times, having the credit card may be used for an emergency only. not purposely shopping or etc. need to kick this habit and be smarter in discipline in using the credit card. oh well, i started to have my very first credit card two years ago. in fact, i wanted to apply a credit card for myself in previous years but sometimes the bank didn't permit due to my lower salary or my hubs didn't release a thought to make a supplement card for me either... i still remember when my hubs applied UOB credit card, the sale person asked him if he would like to make a supplement card for me and my hubs refused. i was fuming mad that time but after thought several occasions, it may be good for me if i didn't use any credit cards that time as my hubs had a heavy debts that time. so, i just let it go.

but now i realize that my hubs is actually not good managing the credit card bills! frankly speaking, i don't know how he used the credit card, settled the debts etc. but as for me, since i started to hold the Maybank credit card, i have always clear my debts... as well as photocopied bills attached with the payment. and keep it in as a file for a reference.

if i am afford not to pay the debt, i just pay 50% from that and will make the next payment. this is what i must do... otherwise i would be the next one like my hubs. very heavy debts and couldn't make payment on time. that's so scary!

oh well, just a sharing...

:)


xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment