Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Blues

the Chap Goh Mei festival was over yesterday and it was the last day of CNY which was 15 days from 1st day of CNY and it was a Chinese Valentine Day! my hubby's Chinese birthday was falling on yesterday and we didn't celebrate it though. plus, my hubby doesn't really like many people to wish him neither to celebrate his birthday. weird eh?

i don't know why he doesn't like but i don't bother about it... so far, i just wanna everyone including my family to be happy on their birthday celebrations! whatever it is, i feel the time flied so fast. in a blink of eye, it is almost near to an end of this month! sighs... feeling like nothing to enjoy!

we just bought a property, a lot of things need to be considered these within few months! such like bank loan, lawyer's S & P etc...

this morning, my daughter's teacher called and gave the 1st warning. she reminded us not to fetch her to school at late hour! *touch woods*

sometimes i feel guilty for my daughter but she also needs to be discipline herself as well... can't always rely on me all the time! plus, she is 11 years old now... she can't manage the timing well! i got no idea how to educate this daughter and she dares to argue with me :(

and the daddy also can't help at all. i wanted to ask him to give a lesson but when i recalled about his pattern of educating, i changed my mind because i am totally banning about the ways he educate such like whack and beat... not to advise or what! that's his style what! hence, i handle it by myself. just hope she is a good girl to listen to me. sometimes she is stubborn like her daddy which really driving me up to wall! *fuming mad*

oh no, i got a slight headache now... :(


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment