Wednesday, January 16, 2013

deactivate the mind

i look at the happy memories in the past despite of having arguments in those years. recent years included this year, it seems our relationship is real turning sour already. he is the one who started everything yet i never mentioned anything but he is kinda very narrow-hearted...

when he did the mistakes, he never admitted... but shoot me instead. like that case when our son's eyes pricked yet he shouted at me, scolded me terribly but the incident has not made clear everything and our son kept crying... i was speechless....

until when our son stopped crying that time i purchased a cold Milo drink for him, the hubs said our son  mentioned that i did one... i was speechless again because as i remembered i didn't do anything earlier that time, hence i was not satisfied with the answer the hubs gave, i double confirmed again with our son....

guess what?

when i asked our son... "who did that?"

he said is "the daddy...."

my daughter and I also were there, so did all guests there listened... the hubs became ashamed!

looks at this story... he scolds me without checking properly... useless fella!

and many things that made our children as well as I really tired of his attitudes, behaviors and stupid angers!!!!

today i notice our relationship really can't be saved already as he refused to communicate and solve the problems... every time we talk about the problems, he keeps pointing me in many faults but he never mentions about himself in the faults... it seems all faults going to ME... ME....

i don't understand why?

u can see there's very much difference between me and the hubs...


  • going to his house, i just go to visit them... when to my daddy house, he REFUSED to go unless there's any occasions such as celebrations or etc... 
  • he wants to bring his daddy go shopping or travel, i got nothing to say... when i speak i want to bring my parent to shopping or travel, he complains soooooo much like no money to sponsor and etc....
  • his family doesn't really contribute anything to my kids and I, i just keep quiet and the hubs also doesn't say anything.. when my parents and my siblings helped us a lot... he never thought to reply appreciates or etc... even never thankful to them... the hubs does treat them for a lunch or dinner but VERY RARE already. this also depends his pocket! otherwise, NEVER at all.
  • despite to know he has not much pockets, he still pays everything for HIS OWN FAMILY... NOT my family...
  • his sisters never bought anything for my children, we never say anything.... when my siblings bought very a lot of things for our children, why not i buy something for them? but the hubs complains that I NEVER THOUGHT TO BUY ANYTHING FOR HIS SISTER CHILDREN.... what the F...
  • when i was married to him, he never greeted my daddy as :: papa :: instead of calling :: uncle :: my siblings also heard but we all speechless...
  • and more lists to go... i really can't forget whatever he did in those years...

another story... this early year was my birthday right after New Year... that 1st week which he was requested to outstation until on my birthday... he came back on my Birthday and we went to Mines Wonderland without my requests... he drove all himself and i just got our children to get ready after back from my shopping earlier (we were hunting the cabinets but didn't buy anything)

i jokingly asked him about my birthday...

he answered in the anger mode... "i gave u the money already, what else u want? i don't have money already"

sighs....

then i kept quiet for a while... and asking him again...

"how would you want to celebrate my birthday?"

again in anger mode --- "i tired already to drive for 3 hours outstation, now you want me to drive again? "


my daughter overheard and asking me why the daddy said like that, he drove himself not us...

i was speechless....

how would u think the ways he talked???

any problems?

i really beh tahan already... sighs... 





No comments:

Post a Comment