Thursday, January 24, 2013

revert back and updates!

finally i revert back every blogs i had blogged in previous days... anyway there's nothing to be hidden and this is a fact where i shall go thru... a real big challenge in my life... not once in a time... but for years!

when i thought i blogged many things such like complains, upset, disappointed, unhappy.... all about my hubs, who else i can share apart from my precious blog? because i knew although i share with people, they still can't help because the hubs is the one who i have chosen and i have to live in these paths no matter what happens? if i can take it?

i admit i can't take it anymore because i really can't breathe so hard... depressed for sometimes... thought a lot.... pondering a lot...

yesterday i had a conversation with Jenny.

i realized she is really a smart lady!

in fact my hubs looked for the G-shock watch...





he spoke that in Malaysia sells at highest price compared to US price which is converted to a few bucks only... around 400 like that... hence, he asked me as if i got any friends live in US and coming back recently?

suddenly i thought of my sis's hubs's parent were there for holidays and living in Jenny place (my sis's sis in law whom is living in US right now). hence i whatsapp-ed her and asking her if her parent still there or on the way back to Malaysia, that time was at end of December, supposed to be... never knew they came back so fast...

oh well, lost of the opportunity to get the help...

back... when we were at Tropicana Mall for a window shopping, the hubs still peeped the store for G-shock... he assumed it is still more expensive though but if anything happens on the watch in case he purchases one day, how to send for the warranty when the watch is purchased in US? he asked me to inform jenny not to purchase already. x

2-3 days later, the hubs changed the mind and fortunately i didn't inform jenny regarding the hubs changed the mind and cancelled about buying the watch from US. he still wanted to get... so the story is going on until today and i had just updated with jenny yesterday. and guess what jenny spoke with me?

she spoke... "you arranged everything for him, hope he appreciates what you have done for him, this is rare for a woman to browse, search and checking which is the cheapest for the hubs and she never does such this kind because her hubs normally will settles himself, the rest she will settles such like buying the shirts etc..."

i was huh... my mind was going to die!

she said if not for me, she would not buying for my hubs! indeed...

i was pondering a while, wondering how much i have done for him all those years yet i never been appreciated! even on my birthday this early year, he showed the black face and calculative, spoke he was tiring to drive for a whole day and still wanted to celebrate my birthday, he spent too much already for me? in fact he didn't get any presents for me, just a cash but he was disappointed that time, he spoke that my birthday was he helping to pay the debts and i never wished that! oh well, the birthday present and debts are not same right? IF i wish that then it is... but he decided for me without consulted me and that was not my birthday present to pay the debts... he was fuming mad that time... i really upset with him though! really... it seemed he spoilt my day anyway but he did surprise me with a piece of birthday cake. it sounded like he forced to buy one. apparently, i was not really happy that time. i just forced to smile!

i wondered whether did i do everything for the hubs and yeah that's the fact... but at times, the hubs never appreciates! sighs...

yesterday my hand was burnt by the hot oil when i was cooking...




yet he never felt guilty, he just took it as nothing...

(face palm)


in fact, when we reached home yesterday... i just wan rest in a short while but he forced me to get ready the dinner as he was hungry... i was so tiring. and i forced myself to the kitchen... like that. he never helped me at all and just sat facing the pc, watching the entertainments. whilst i was busier in the kitchen...

my heart was really sank but what to do?

i need someone to love, care and protect me... forever... but my hubs is not the person who i should rely on because he really never cares me. obviously.

anyway, i shall wait and see...

sighs...

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment