Saturday, April 20, 2013

a tiring and hectic week!

over this week, i was really busier than usual but my hubs never helped me out unless i nagged him then only he helped out... sad huh? anyway, just ignore this...

this week was really hectic... 1st day of this week (Monday) we went to MBB nearby, to make transfer the KWSP withdraw to my hubs's current account but failed because i forgot to bring the passbook! my hubs was fuming mad!!!

last week, my hubs was nagging and even cursed that if i still do again, he would repays the same! sounded very childish which i was absolutely hate very much! just like the case where he was sick and i left him with the kids to visit either my sister or my daddy previously, he also spoke that when i get sick, he would leave me with the children to go out... i notice he is really childish!!! very narrow-hearted indeed!!!! but, for your information, he was just sick with the running nose, cough and fever... not that even worse, he still can walk and eat by himself. he still mad for this small issue? EXCEPT he is in the hospital, i would be with his side all the time! how come he was sooo irrational! childish!!!!!!!

very stupid of  him!

whatever it is... i am so sick of his stupid attitudes!

following the day which was on 2nd days, we went to MBB again but this time was next to Tesco and gladly that MBB was less people compared to the earliest MBB that we went a day before. oh well, it took half hour to get done. and my hubs was happier that the amount of money had transfered to his current account, of course not for him! that's for our new nest!

and on Thursday i got an appointment with my friend to be a model of her... she learns make up. i needed to go to Sri Petaling where she took course. i told my hubs and he was....

in my mind, why he can't help me and be fair to me?

because when he goes out at night with his friends, i never complain or what, i could just work at home and take care of the children from the dinner, bath time until sleep time. so what he can do when i am not around? he could just spends more on the pc until a very late time and the kids were not bathing and not sleeping yet!!!

this time, when i go out, i even gently reminded him to get the children done before he could has his own leisure time! make sure the children are well prepared already by that time i come home...

oh well, i am so tired today yet it's Saturday half day. working time!!!! stupid!

yesterday i had tried to bake the pavlova but it seemed not successful this time because the meringue was going to be weird! not like as what the recipe showed... *long sighs*


xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment