Tuesday, April 23, 2013

my dreams to stay in Australia permanently... ♥


since small until now i had always longing for migrating to the overseas as well as staying there! i don't wish to live in Malaysia as i prefer the life style there. flexible, peace and happy!

i still remember when i was in college days, i even prepared myself to fly to Australia. that time i was just 20. but something stopped me at that time. perhaps, i couldn't just leave my family or my family might worried sick of me as i live in Australia all alone without any close members. although i have some relatives in Australia but we were not that close because they were my daddy's half brother and family and i barely to call him "uncle" or speak with them when i was small. oh well, just skip this. there's no U-turn anymore :(

apart from that, i also wanted to provide a better education for my children as i knew Malaysia is not able to provide a better promising one. maybe? this is my thought but what i meant is my longing dream to stay in Australia :)

Australia is a country which i really love to... :) plus it is just a neighbor to Malaysia... perhaps it would be either Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane. it would be greater if i live nearby Gold Coast... *evil grin*

since i am married to my hubs, everything that i had dreamed is gone! i think my hubs is able not to giving me what i want... there's beyond the limits! and i am not satisfied still after 10 years... and i got nothing... i really thought this is quite wasteful of mine!!!! 10 years spent time with him but nothing to get... instead of arguing for nothing and never had any improvements in 10 years... everything remains the same despite of there is still slightly changing but not 100%... *long sighs, there's a long ways to achieve!!!... *

i think by that time when i am ready to migrate, maybe it would be slightly late for me... but i still hope it would be later than never :)

perhaps it is...

just a thought for now...

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment