Tuesday, April 23, 2013

just a rambling of mine...

just now my eldest sister-in-law whatsapp-ed in family board... asking anyone go back on 5th May - election time??!!

firstly, i didn't want to reply her but i replied her eventually. i tried to push my uncomfortable feel at aside and spoke as usual. oh well, she was happy that everyone is home on 5th May and she spoke that the second sister-in-law has bought a new Myvi. i was pretty surprised because i thought she was still thinking as she had spoke that his father had asked her to buy Alza so that he can use the Alza whilst the Waja is given to her...

she found this is ridiculous because the car is barely new and letting him to use? she would not to... hmm... who knows? his father's face is really thick! don't know what is the shame? oh well... perhaps that's just my thought but not her... since they are father and daughter after all, only she can decides for that.

as for me, i still couldn't accept this family in my life... indeed... and my hubs of course knew it so well but he could choose to ignore me since he chosen this family rather than me.

that's fine...

i don't mind...

since i knew my status as a wife is not longer important for him anymore... he could just ignores me anytime he wants to... and as a daughter-in-law in this family seems not important anymore for them as they don't really care me and my children!

oh well... perhaps these are my ramblings. i don't know what do they think about me and my kids. but i knew it would not be a good conclusion. anyway, no points if i still talk rubbishes right now.

and i don't know what have my hubs told them about me... perhaps he told them that i don't like them, don't like go back to his hometown and etc...

never mind... if my hubs is behaving like this, i guess there's no point for us to live together as a man and wife since there's no mutual understandings between me and him and he rather chooses his family over me...

i still remember when i first married to my hubs, i was accepting them as a family of mine and had treated them well but after a few years since we moved back to my homeland, and working here too... the children started to school here too and etc...

and sooner, when first sister-in law found her happiness, i was happy for her and etc... but the situation has changed after she had a first child and the second sister-in-law was called to work with her husband in Malacca... this was how the story changed... i started to feel awkward with them and etc... the worse part was when my children were treated invisibly... and the husband of first sister-in-law didn't treat my son when my son requested or talked with him! what kind of this way they gave to my children and made my children felt miserable although they were innocent and didn't know what happened surrounding of them.

indeed, my children are blessed to have uncle and aunt from the maternal siblings, they really love them like own children and would teach them when they did mistakes. unlike to my hubs's siblings, when my children did mistakes, they didn't teach them but choose to ignore them just like that and leaving to my hubs to scold them... of course my children didn't feel happy about this at times...

only if they were in my hubs's hometown, different story already!!!!

my hubs didn't see clearly but another people could see the whole story... so? i can't comment these though... only if another people in this picture would knew more than my hubs. why i knew about these? because as a mummy, of course i watched obviously on my children and how people would treat them...

when people said my children naughty and my hubs also agreed with them without knowing that they are his own children and he should knows them more than anyone right?

i find this is really ridiculous especially when my hubs put the faults on our children when people said our children were doing that and this...? they never knew they have their kids as well and their kids are not naughty? why so?

please use your brains lar!

i am really upset everytime i think about this and witness the whole picture when we are in his hometown...

*long sighs*

anyway, is okay... i shall voice out rather than bottle inside my heart... at least i feel relieved to know i protect my children well...

May God bless and protect them...

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment