Monday, April 8, 2013

so stressed!!!!

everyday i am so stressed not only about my working life, but including many things such like my family, my family-in-law, my children, my husband, my "future" business, my siblings, my life, and etc... which drove me a million of NUTS...

i need a break sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

arghhh...

i am so stressed when thinking about these. i knew there's nobody would help me for these. only i can help myself but HOW? nobody instructs me to do this and that because they are NOT me and I am NOT them... so we have different thinkings and life as well...

i admitted i am getting tired lately due to many reasons... as i spoke in previous entry, we had bought an unit but it took a long period to get done. perhaps 2 months time?

hmm...

regarding the child care business, it seems a nightmare to me because i don't have a certificate and may be difficult to run this.... :(

don't know shall i chase my dreams?

sometimes it could be joking with me!!!

*facepalm*

oh well, i have always complained about my hubs and his family but now i seem to fed up! don't know why and i feel not right to care about them now... whatever it is...

and my family...

i really don't see there's a warm family though!!!

especially when my daughter gets sick and my daddy complained...

and when my sister's son gets sick, does my daddy complain? i don't see them though. hmm... perhaps my sister's son is not under my parent care so they don't complain that much!...

and i am so sick of coming to work!!! looks at my repeated assignments, i feel like wanna "vomit"...

long sighs...


i am really stressed and nobody understands how i feel now and i could be gonna crazy anytime if too much pressures!!!

:(


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment