Thursday, March 28, 2013

a little mistake!

i am not happy...

oh well why so?

i was about to check my Microsoft Outlook aka Hotmail earlier... wanna see if Mr Lai is replying or not.

but he didn't instead of i did a little mistake!!! i deleted the SENT MESSAGE's mail.

one of them.

Oh NO... *slap my forehead*

and it is gone!

:(

i tried to recover the deleted messages back but it didn't work out!!!!!!

awww... my heart is broken!

anyway, this little mistake may realizes me something...

perhaps it's a fate between me and him?

but i remember what did i write for him in replying. not sure whether is it accurately like what i had written? unless he is still keeping the replied one? perhaps he deleted? mmm...


" 25th March 2013 :: please don't call me Madam... it sounds awful... yeah will definitely bake for you lar. if you come back. btw, the pix is being here quite sometimes, supposed to send you last year but i didn't. 
i send to you lar.

in the future, you will get older like this pix, Mr Santa Lai :)

hehe

*burst into laughter happily*

take care! "



like this, i don't mention any names of us in mail since he called me MADAM in awful sound eh?!!!

indeed, i miss him :(

blehhh...


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment