Monday, March 25, 2013

pissed off...

what a Monday Blues, i really pissed off not only with my sister, but everything...

firstly, i wanted to buy the child care centre which is located at Sri Petaling and the owner refused to sell me to know my tight financial and she needs to settle down already after her 3rd operations which is scheduled by today. i just found the post which she re-posted again on last Saturday. i texted her on next day after she re-posted. she apologized and telling me everything. i have no further comments, this is her decision, so up to her, i can't force her although i really keen it...

2ndly, i am very upset with Miss L already... her attitudes really drove me NUTS at times but i just "tahan" because i treat her as a friend not only as a colleague, but she likes to argue with me for a small issue which another people would let it go as we shall update for next publish but she can't take it anymore... this is her problem... as i knew everyone feels peace when Miss L is not around for a week... xoxo

yay, school holiday starts already... wondering where shall we bring the children going to have fun?
i realize that since when we last visited to Genting Highlands? :)

3rdly,  i argued with my ex-colleague, Mr CY thru Skype .. his attitudes really drove me NUTS! made me pissed off with him so much... brainless guy!!! spoiled my day!

4thly, i committed a little sin... i miss another guy apart from my hubs... *faint* oh well, not first time... i started to admire him since secondary school... i think this is a normal thing? perhaps it is...? :)

5thly, my sister...? her manager?? how i suppose to mention here? his non-genuine actions causes the troubles created today between me and my sister... but i can't fully blame her manager though because i was the one who shared my things with him. and he gonna telling my sister about it...  sighs! *face palm* and now i don't know already how to solve this problem? i fed up with my sister and don't feel wanna see her anymore! pissed off!!!

6thly, i feel tired with my current job now... sometimes feel like wanna quit... and chase my dreams :)

can i?



xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment