Saturday, March 23, 2013

wtf! he behaves very childishly!!!

I am off today, supposed to go to my daddy house as usually but i found that my hubs is not going to work as he is sick. He went to consult with the doctor. I told my hubs that we go to father house later when he reached home earlier. He looked dissatisfied and scolding me that he is sick and i rather go to my daddy house instead of taking care him. Hello... i am going to visit my daddy only and bring some lunch food for him as we had spoken yesterday. But my hubs spoke that next time i am sick, he would not take care me like what i did today... but i did cook some congee for him before i leave. He refuses to consume. Not my fault though. I find he is really childish at his age now. Really disgusting ways he behaves!!!! Not matured at all. To know i am going to visit my daddy, he doesn't allow? I realize at times he may not fancy on my family indeed. Never appreciated on whatever my family did... anyway, i just feel blessed and thankful for my family would be there whenever i need at times. How stupid of my hubs especially my brother has helped him alot but never demands but hubs never felt grateful instead if getting everything done and returning back whatever we owed but my brother wouldn't urge us. He just hopes we all live happily. Not like his sisters, whatever they pay, we should pay back. Otherwise, not at all.

Never mind. Whatever it is...

Sighs...

I fed up...

Until when he could fully understand??? He keeps blaming me in many things. It seems everything he do is right and i am wrong.

Fyi, he is having a running nose and cough but he still can walk like usual. So he is not weak until needs someone to be with him... sighs...

Anyway i just go to visit my dad for a while.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment