Monday, March 25, 2013

Saturday Rantings...

as i spoke in previous entry about my childish hubs? i went to visit my daddy, totally ignored him for sure but i spoke that i would come back in 2 hours time...

and i kept my words, we came back about 1.30pm that time and he was sleeping there... we all knew he was sick but hello, he was really crazy, i tell u. he was making slight troubles. when we reached home, i was immediately to feed him with a congee since he refused to consume when we were leaving earlier. i told my daddy about it. yeah we all thought he is really childish! wanted me to be with his side but he is an adult now?

sighs, i really wanted to faint! he even cursed that next time if i am sick he wouldn't be there for me. i don't care because i never request him to be with me because i can take care myself well! how childish he is eh?

then after he consumed the congee that i boiled for him, he spoke that he wanted to catch up a movie with us?

we all surprised... even my daughter said why daddy sick still wants to go out?

i was speechless but i didn't want further comment though, just let him be...

i was driving that day, headed to Paradigm Mall, buying "The Croods" movie tickets.




but we didn't buying the 3D. normal movie will do. this movie was really nice, my kids were enjoying this movie :)

my hubs still fought for his illness (his running nose and cough) throughout the shops... *faint*

after the dinner, we left quickly because our son was felt sleepy as well as i wanted hubs to get some rest too!

don't know how to explain but this was slightly silly of my hubs! when sick supposed to rest more but he didn't...



xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment