Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Blues

i am working today and after work, we need to go back his hometown for Ching Ming, but now the plan is changed because my hubs's 2nd sister called and asked him to fetch her from Malacca to hometown all together, because she spoke that she lazy to drive all alone to hometown. and my car is small. not fit for 5 people including his sister. and his sister also spoke that we have to fetch her back to Malacca on Sunday evening as well... how trouble eh?

my hubs knew i am unhappy about it but he can not do anything. i just remain silent since that's his family. just do whatever he wants. i don't care already!

hmm...

don't know how to explain further comments about this. anyway, i just hope there are no more troubles created to me and my kids. that's all...

one more thing, i found my hubs is super childish!!!!!

i didn't say anything though when he spoke that he needs to fetch his sister back later and he was throwing his anger at me out sudden at Skype. he shot me that whatever i did for my family, he never said anything...

Fxxx!

didn't say anything????? please recall carefully whatever u have done / spoken to me*

especially every Saturdays i go to my daddy house or accompany my sister, he would complains and creates troubles more than me... refuses to talk with me and etc... my kids know about it... i really beh tahan with him already!!!!

how silly eh!

i hate this feeling!!

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment