Monday, March 25, 2013

i become sandwich

hmm... regarding about the family issue, who else i could say apart from my dear sister? i am the eldest sister yet i am called as a brainless sister that don't know how to protect myself as well as another people.

this is not the first time such this thing happened like today. in the past, it had happened already. i am not a busybody person but i am kinda of straight-forward person who would share everything and anything without the doubts. hmm... don't know whether am i useless?

hmm... why?

my sister doesn't like i mention anything and everything she involves as it's her personal life and i don't touch her things though but i never knew her manager is that kinda of person who would spreads the news that i had shared with him recently.

i thought a businessman should be a genuine in everything and anything he does, but her manager is on the other hand, he likes to poke and spread the news to people who is not related on this issue...

when i learned this earlier, i really wanna faint already.

and i just reminded him earlier that no need to tell my sister and her colleagues as well but now i got words from my sister, sounds like i dragged into this SHIT... :(

i am kinda upset for my sister because she doesn't respect me as a sister and i knew she doesn't care whatever i do or talk to whoever but she just bears in her mind that i shall not involve her in my issue...

how ridiculous! sometimes she is kinda selfish and over-protective toward herself.

sighs...

not first time it happened...

she always scolds me many times for no reasons...

i really put on everything she did...

sometimes i fed up with her. not only her, my brother too...

too ambitious, too aggressive...

i am tired with my siblings though i love them dearly... but their attitudes really made me feel pissed off sometimes...

oh well, just words...

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment