Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Boring Saturday

yes i am working today but it's boring... Oh NO...

i have been playing the Candy Crush Saga these few weeks until level 23 where i couldn't fully crushed the jellies :(


* source *


don't know where's wrong. either am i stupid or the candy tricks me? hmm....

i tried sooo hard until i went mad like cow! hehe... oh well most of my siblings and friends had passed to the highest levels whilst i stuck there still at level 23... and i googled about Candy Crush Saga at level 23, many people commented that level 23 is so hard to crushed indeed... not me stupid eh?

hmm... okay, i shall try it again later since my colleague has taught me something about Candy Crush Saga level 23 where the sugar meets with the striped sugar become exploded so hard compared to a colorful chocolate? wondering it is???

hmm...

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment