Tuesday, March 5, 2013

time to plan

time to plan...

fyi, i have been working at my current company for 2 years plus and it doesn't bring much differences for me after years of here. the salary increases a little and it doesn't sufficient for one month though. frankly speaking, every month i get the salary and the salary almost ngam-ngam gone because every daily basics need at least 2k plus to spend! balance of the amount after spend, is insufficient for the another two weeks of end months... do you think it's a good sign? i think it's NOT.

plus, my hubby's job really doesn't give a good promising though. i can't let both of us survive on these amounts from our salaries and we even pick a fight every time we talk about the money. he doesn't contribute some of them for our kids so? doesn't he kiasu though? *faint*

i found something at website, attracted my eyes when looking at this daycare centre, very spacious and colorful... i contacted the owner immediately right after that without any doubts because i am serious about it, plus i had planned to run the daycare centre long time ago. just that the timing and financial are not permitting though... :(

now i can't let it go as it's my GOLD chance to set up my very own although i knew there would be any risks but just believe myself that i can do then everything will goes smoothly... *cross my fingers*


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment