Saturday, May 4, 2013

-all-about-today-

 countdown-ing a day to go... tomorrow would be a busier day for the GE13 election... anyway i am not going to vote because my NIRC was not found in SPR system... perhaps i registered too late? i still vividly remember that i had registered as the voter last year in September at shopping mall, that time was a DAP campaign and they encouraged people to register as a voter and another round, i went to the post office in Tesco to register again, funny they still don't appear in system...?

to think i had registered twice times, i am likely giving up and am not going  to vote this year but just hope everything is going on well :)

oh well, after half-day working, we shall move back to my hubs's hometown for the voting day by tomorrow... although this doesn't interest me about going back his hometown but i got no choice. in my mind, i only hope to re-do my NRIC with my address which is currently in his hometown to here as soon as possible once we are moving into a new place any sooner... because i really hate when my letters all mail to his hometown and his eldest sister is really busybody, opening the mails without the permission, this is called not respecting people's privacy!!!! sighs...

yay, next Monday we all would have the public holiday specially for Selangor :) but my hubs complained this morning that his office has to work on Monday... too bad then!

this is all for now...

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment