Thursday, May 2, 2013

Childcare Centre

as i mentioned previously about my plans... either to Puchong or Sri Petaling... eventually i have to let the Puchong one go because there are many reasons that i need to consider... such like for one centre costs 20k... yes after discounted... excluded the rent 2 months, electric and water fee, SSM / MPSJ license and handover centre documents, this might be needed about 40k plus at least and i got not that much... headache!

and this Sri Petaling, after spoke with the owner, yes her name is Mich... we have been spoke thru SMS for a few months since i last visited her centre on 9th March, that was 2 months ago... in fact she didn't think want to sell me that time and we kept in touch until one day when i sms-ed her and how was her health, afterward she didn't reply until a very day suddenly she replied me and told me that she was happy that she is really fully recovered. then asking me many things... i was purposely asking her why she didn't want to sell me?

then she reason-ed me why was that?

1) the profit yet earned back...

2) everything needs to do own...

3) my car needs to let the staff use to send the kids back or picks the kids to come the centre...

4) need to cook in case if no aunty is available...

5) if no financial back-up, even worse...

6) asking me if i could take this challenge?

then i replied just like that without hesitate any longer... if no challenge the life is not meaningful.

then she agreed to sell me just like that...

on and off we speak thru SMS, asking me to get the SSM licence and i did... i went to Putrajaya on last Monday which is just a 3 days ago, speaking about the SSM with the staff there. luckily the staff at there was very nice and friendly, helping me a lot. if i want to register the centre and select a few names but they asked me if i have JKM certificate because this is involved the children. hence i said NO. i sms-ed to Mich and asking her if she has? of couse she has one but she asked me to get a letter from them to get approval from JKM...

wah, that's really a lot of home works though! oh well... i told him that i just take over the centre and perhaps she has JKM document? and he advised either to register new business, he will give me the official letter for JKM approval or just change the ownership name then no need go JKM already. easy?

i thought why not? then i explained to Mich...

she has no problems with this.

hence, the staff will reserved for me, and asking me to bring another changing the ownership name form back and asking her to fill the form. apart from that, i also need a letter in case if she refused, i need to go JKM to get the approval. just prepared.

then the staff said he was really happy to help me :)

so sweet of him :)

before that, Mich did ask me to pay deposit 5k for this, the rest will be paid after the document changed to mine. and now she requested me to pay 50% from 30k for this as she never expected that to apply SSM licence was real easy indeed and slightly dangerous once it changed to mine, it would be mine!
so she just played safe to ask me to pay 50% from that... of course the 30k is included all...*


hmm...

like that really shot my pressures up but i still wanted to take up the challenges.

i have told my hubs and he doesn't support or allows me to do so.... it's pretty unfair for me! but i can choose to ignore what he talks because whatever he talks can't change the entire life instead of remaining the same lifestyle like now... this really makes me hate even more.

he is slightly lazy! i want to work part time also he doesn't allow? i want to start a business of mine he also doesn't allow??!! so what does he want actually?? this really tortures me though!!!!! suffering some more with the way he behaves!!! really drives me up to wall...

i don't know if we remain the same life like today, would it change to to better life? i wonder it would be NO...

sighs!

if he wants to work harder from now, maybe it will be different story already but it's not...

he seems to be enjoying despite to know the current financial that we are encountering now. especially me! i pay more than he does... yet he doesn't understand and never contributes anything for this. as i spoke in previous entries, he doesn't contribute the kids's policies so what?

my daughter tuition & daycare all i bear the cost and the hubs pays the little only and in fact he doesn't know what's the actual price it is... and i in fact pay even more than he does... even worse for everything also needs to pay AA... i mean AA is we pay half half and he is not that very generous enough... and of course he never appreciates how tiring and hard works of mine as a wife.

really, i never see he really thanks to me for being his wife and doing everything for him... indeed i am never appreciated! he always scolds me and throwing the things whenever he doesn't like... which really makes me pissed off all the times. and the children also don't like him that much!

whatever he plans, asking me this and that which i am not really ready for that such like going to the luxury food or catching up the movies... all needs the money also... and he always seems forcing me to this! forcing me to pay this and that which i really absolutely hate so much... i believe he never understands how difficult i face now and he never tried to help me.

some of my friends said he is really not a MAN...

facepalm*

sighs, i don't know how to live for next 10 years if he still remains the same? that's unbelievably though and i really can't accept! i have two choices, either to leave him to make him understand more or i have to change the life by all myself...

so?


xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment