Friday, May 10, 2013

here is TGIF - - -

it's Friday again... can't imagine it flies so fast in a week time... yet there are ways to achieve! oh well, i was worrying about how would i take off for two days by next week to attend the course? since there are darn a lot of jobs due to convention things... but i am determined to take leave! no choice... perhaps it's a wrong timing to happen and the course is not always happening. hence, i must attend for this course.

oh well, i have told my hubs about this and he asked is...

"this fee rm500 for this course... u paid?"

i answered "yeah? i will bear my responsibility..."

and he said after this - -  "if u got no extra money later on, don't even ask me to help.... you said you bear the responsibility on this...? 

sounded like very selfish, never helped me!

i still remember when he became a full time freelancer, always no income sometimes, i bore all the expenses and sometimes i never complained, i was thick face to ask for helps such like borrowing the money from my sister, my friends and even worse from my sisters-in-law... i didn't return the money to them because they understood my situations but as for my sisters-in-law, i have to return to them as they would think i was purposely not returning to them as they look at my things like i was afford to buy but not afford to return to them plus my hubs kept forcing / warning me to return back to them...

is better to return to them, afterward i will no more owe with them, less burdens on me... only my siblings and my friends of mine only i can return for anytime once i really afford to pay settlements... hope so...

*finger-crossed*

by the way, i think i would travel all the way to HQ, KL by myself... either taking the LRT or driving myself to there, i also asked my hubs to fetch me there on weekend but he asked me go myself better. because he can't wait longer plus he needs to take care the kids... is okay for me, that's understandable and i just need a little support from him.. *long sighs*

oh well, i just hope i am able to follow the course later...

yay, i finally got the approval for two days leave by next week but of course i have to bring the assignments back home to work :(

because i was purposely lying that i took leave to take care the kids and my parent is going to travel... but i really have no choice. otherwise, they would not allow me going since there are a lot of jobs to do for coming convention soon... aiyoo... this is a real busier period now... *face-palm*

but is okay, i lied once in a while... just to attend the course! hope this is worth for me! long breathe...

i am slightly worried about this weekend... wondering this weekend would be busier for me. and another 2 days after weekend might be busier to me as well... oh well, i haven't settled my HLB current account... i was real busier today, gotta to send my car to service and had late lunch with my hubs and came in office late, got the scoldings by A... i am really tension!

therefore, i haven't settled the deposit with the owner yet! :(

i am real busier this week...

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment