Thursday, May 9, 2013

Program Inkubator Usahawan Siswazah (PIUS)

yesterday i was purposely to skip working because i really wanted to visit a few banks to get more details about the start-up business loan or taking over the existing business needs the fund to invest. but i have no modals at all...  furthermore, the childcare owner has been urged me to pay the deposit 5k to convert the SSM ownership.

*headache*

i really need their supports especially my hubs and my family but none of them would give me supports mentally and physically because they only remind me to work well here which i absolutely don't like to be salaried forever. no choice if they refuse to support what i want to do... i need to face it all by myself.

for this time, i really feel the heavy pressures at my shoulders... apart from this course, centre and the financials, i also face another issues like my family thinkings about me... doubts me and would not encourage me to do so since i have the kids, they don't allow me to drag the kids to get hungry together in case if i can't make money... this is very wrong!

everyone has their own dreams to chase / achieve... is it? why i can't? is it because i have a family doesn't mean i shall not chase my dreams? what's wrong about this?

oh well, i had enough already with this life... i need move to a better life by changing the life if possible... who knows? anyway every impossible may becomes possible if we believe ourselves to do... yeah we can?!! why not?

anyway...

i need the supports for now...

please...

okay back to topics...

after a few weeks i did the home works such like google-ing about the SME Banks, Commercial Banks, Personal Loans and etc... eventually i have decided to seek more informations by face-to-face with the banks.

1st destination was OCBC bank which locates at Bandar Puteri, Puchong and i seek Miss Akemi, Business Development Manager. she was really friendly and helpful... but nothing was better for me after she introduced Mr Phillip for me. he advised me to seek another banks since OCBC bank is small organization and may not help.

and i went to another destination at Standard Character Bank which is just a few block from OCBC bank... after all the banks are all close by. yes, there are a lot of banks around there. i spoke with guys and introduced me with Mr Yaris. we almost filled and signed but i reserved myself and telling him to hold first. i haven't decided to apply that loans. since i need to do more home works. there's still way of solutions to go... hence, hold first and i went to the next destination which was the last bank i visited is SME Bank in Shah Alam... i was almost late to reach at 4pm, thought it would be closed. boy, was i wrong. it still opened until 5.30pm. i was gladly reaching there. and seeking the consultant there and they were pretty helpful and friendly :)

thru the discussions, i learned that SME Bank which is provided by Government to help the entrepreneurs to build the business either start-up business, taking over or currently operated to expand the business. but if i wanna apply the loan, i have to attend the course to get qualify for that... but the course would be starts this week... *face-palm*

i was thinking how to solve this matter? my hubs would not allow me to go for this course because this course would be provided in HQ, KL... for 4 days yes!!! *touch-wood*

i was thinking longer... i shall not giving up for this since this is a gold opportunity! oh well, i can't let it go... but i still thought how to settle this matter with my hubs later... *long sighs*

i am sure i would be getting the real objections from my hubs as well as my family since they don't support me to achieve my dreams... :(

too bad eh?

oh well, i have submitted the form to HQ and hoping i could make this move!!!

*finger-crossed*


xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment