Sunday, May 19, 2013

it seems turning out even worse now - - -

oh well, it's Sunday evening and my kids are sleeping soundly... they are blessed indeed under my cares... when i look at my kids, i feel guilty sometimes because they have a lousy and brainless daddy!

guess what? 

let me tell what had happened yesterday??!!!

my daughter was attending to activities at school, going to Broga, Semenyih from 7am until 6.30pm. so left me, my son and my hubs. but i came back to my daddy house after working of course to have the lunch which was preparing by my parent whilst my hubs was speaking earlier that he wanted to go Sunway to have lunch whilst to look for the car part... i just ignored since i was not interested.

hence, i went back to my daddy house as usual. my sis was there but my nephew was not there, my sis spoke that she wanted to let her son to rest since he was a Birthday Boy that night...

oh well..  i spent a few hours there, then going home about 3pm.. before that, i did text him and asking where was he?

"your mind"

        "what mind? where are you?"

"of course at home lar"

       "ok, have u ate? wan me dabao something?"

"i ate already"


then i just went home and having a bath since the weather was humid...

and my hubs was watching movie, then went to sleeping.

my son was playing alone at living room and i was gently reminding him that don't play funny things when mummy slept.

he nodded...

then i slept... that time was about 4pm like that...

but my hubs woke up earlier than me... yet he blamed me for late?

he woke up earlier but never preparing anything such like prepare the camera for my sis's party later etc... instead of shot me for late to fetch our daughter at school? but that time was slightly early? he just purposely said that? he was disturbing me at first place yet he blamed me? that was hilarious!!! anyway i was upset!

again, i was upset when he left me and my son!

text-ed him many times also never replied...

i was fuming MAD...

i looked for him from above road until at school foyer, i found he talked to my cousin brother.

suddenly i realised my shirt has tore, hence i told him to take care the kids and i went home changing the shirt.

and they reached home about 7.15pm.. slightly late.

i was nervous because it was late already yet he still drove soooo slow...

i requested to change the driver place and he just let me to drive. he seemed has no mood at all about going to my sister's party...

when i drove, quite a bit speed... suddenly knocked the road's hill and my hubs was MAD. he almost stopped me by took the brake.. i told him everything was fine, i was not purposely to do so, asked him to calm BUT he seemed wandering nowhere in his mind...

still angry...

stopped at traffic light. when i wanted to take something from the cabinet but his leg was blocking.

i told him to adjust his legs and suddenly he blew his anger...

shouted that he didn't want to go... asked me to go myself.... he stepped out from my car during waiting the traffic light turned out green light...

my kids and i both were surprising...

we found this really ridiculous about his manners!!!!


i was really upset!

indeed...

and i asked my daughter to text him BUT he never replied...

very rude and NO MANNER at all....

hence, we just went ahead to my sis party without knowing what he gonna to do... and...

his house key was with me!!!


i wondered how would he gonna home later or never go home at all...

until the party ended, yet everyone asked me where's my hubs...

*speechless*

i just kept quiet...

we went home after party and he still didn't come home until next morning and now...

i guess there would be an end of relationship between me and him...

yet a few days to go for our 11st years of wedding anniversary and it seems no longer important now..

perhaps it is... i shall decide for the better future and could not longer be with this useless fella...

i guess i shall better now with my kids because my kids are my strength now... and they are growing up enough to taken care and thinking what happens surroundings.

oh well, time to have dinner soon...

shall i prepare some simple dinner for myself and my kids too? :)

Life is blessed if we know how to enjoy it...

perhaps ...

we just wait and see if he doesn't come home tonight...

because he needs to work tomorrow and he needs to go out-station to Kedah... i don't know if he really neglects his works...

oh well...

we just ignore this useless fella who is totally fail as a husband and daddy too...


everytime i talk about my hubs, my heart really sank...

he is the one guy doesn't know how to appreciate me and cares me as a wife and a mother...

like on Mother day, he spoke that only the children celebrate with the mother NOT a husband should appreciates a wife who has given birth the kids and doing the homeworks for him...

ridiculous eh?

anyway i am really tired with his brainless and stupid manners...

sighs...

really disappointed and totally lost now...


xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment