Thursday, May 2, 2013

useless fella

my kids and i couldn't tolerante with the hubs any longer as we really can't tahan with his attitudes... over small matters, he blows the anger to everyone (my two kids and I)... how ridiculous! and my daughter really doesn't like him. my son only okay with the dad when the dad's mood is good, otherwise my son would sticks to me for sure!

"so sorry about that. how do you doing the duty as a father? looks at the children, they don't like you so how? please improve your attitudes otherwise you will be in shit..."

hmm... not only my children, i also can't tahan already... i have been very patient and tolerante with him a lot.... but he just doesn't understand!!!!

a MAN like him, really useless!!! i don't know how his family could accept him such like that? what a stupid! never educated him well. he behaves such like ways really make those people who know who is he actually would pissed off a lot!!!!

that's why sometimes i really don't like his family very much!!! never educate what is correct what is wrong... all rojak... i even hate his father, because of his ways how to educate all his son copied-cat and resulted today how he handles with the children really pissed off!

serious i tell!!!!

very terrible and he always speaks that i am really useless and lousy mother but what about him? he never looks at the mirror himself how terrible he is?

i knew i am lousy but at least i have thought about the children futures... i am well-prepared about the financial and plans in case if one day my brother really moves to the new place with my parent, by that time i need travel further even...

that's why i need plan by now and the hubs always shoots me with the money issue!!! asking me where is the money first... that is really irritating to me! he himself never works harder still want to ask the money? where's his brain? ain't he is a man???? how stupid!

drives me nuts and fuming mad over this...

sighs...


xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment