Wednesday, May 22, 2013

a hectic week...

wow... it has been a week plus since i last blogged last week... oh well i was really busier that week! guess what? i have joined the entrepreneur course last week which was scheduled on 11st-14th May at HQ, Kuala Lumpur... i went there by taking LRT rather than driving all the ways to KL... as everyone knew KL traffic was pretty bad eh... i rather save my cost, petrol and energy! hehe...

oh well i was back to school life as a student for 4 days course... i really missed those school / college days!!! i left school more than 10 years... anyway, bits more to feel like a student temporarily... hehe... i got to know many friends thru course and they also wanted to be entrepreneurs too...

good eh?

by the way, i have 2-3 course mates contact in touch although there was created a whatsapp group with 50 contacts of course mates... so far i contact 3 of them most for now...

i was blessed to know them because they were able to share the variety of problems... so that i could learn from them...

i joined this course with my own expenses... without any sponsors! i also don't have any supports from my family and my hubs too...

all the 4 days courses, i was busy with myself whilst my hubs brought the kids out to FRIM and shopping malls... and he never text-ed me no matter where they went or so... NEVER! and even worse when they came back from FRIM another day, my hubs never asked or text-ed me to ask me if i would like to eat anything instead of buying themselves and took away to home... too bad eh?

hmm... never mind, i had a light dinner earlier at my dad place but at least try to send a message to ask what, where, who, which and how about me but he never, never did so... i did not know what was on his mind, seemed never cared me at all when i went for a course in 4 days... he never asked me what time to finish and etc... especially on Saturday, when i went for a course... he went out with the children, never sent messages to me and asking what time to finish the course and what time to leave and etc, instead of going to FRIM! that time i was on LRT and whatsapp-ing him, asking him where was he now... he replied that he was in the car on the way to FRIM... *speechless* and asking me going there by myself, i didn't feel wanna go there though and back to my dad place since my sis was there....   i was heartbroken because he never informed me.... *long sighs*  so bad eh? :(

even on Mother day, he also never wished me cos he spoke that he was not the one should wishing and this celebration was specially for the children to wish and thankful for me... i found this was ridiculous because i am a wife and a mother too, ain't he should feel thankful for me doing duties as a wife and a mother at same time, gave him two lovely kids? didn't he feel appreciate this way eh? so selfish fella!!! even wanna celebrated the Mother day after my course, he showed the long face... seemed like being forced to celebrate... :(

not a first time, it was happening once my birthday this early year... he also never felt happy to celebrate, complained that he just came back from outstation still wanna going out to celebrate, said i didn't know how much tiring he was and bla blaa.... i noticed he really had no heart or intention to celebrate my birthday so did this Mother day celebration... even wanna gave present which i wished also he showed the long face...

not sincere at all....  :(

too bad eh?

and we were having the Mother day lunch with my family on Sunday, my daughter asked me what time i finish the course, i replied was about 4.50pm or 5pm like that and she told me that she has asked daddy about it, guess what? my hubs said i finished course at 8pm...

hello, i never told him that i finish the course at 8pm lar... he was purposely telling like that to my daughter... so bad eh...

and my hubs never reminded me to be careful on the road during taking the LRT etc... he just never cared whatever i did since i have chosen this path to attend the course that i have paid which he spoke it was not a good idea since he himself also went to many courses for free that provided by his company and i spoke that was not same... sighs....

i asked him what did he learn during the training? he didn't say anything though... never mind... this is my choice to learn more about the course, it's okay to pay... i think it's still worth for my future investment though...

i realized that my hubs is not real fully supporting whatever i do...

until a very last day of the course, the thing went on and nothing changed. he never congratulated me for finishing the course and etc... he just took this as nothing happened....

*speechless*


how much heartbroken did i have now? do anyone know how much disappointments and upset i have been gone thru now????

why did i have a husband like him? never appreciate and never thankful one!!!

:(


xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment